Motor Trade Insurance

Motor Trade Insurance

Whether you work on a part-time basis from home or if you have your own workshop or sales forecourt, it is absolutely imperative that you get the appropriate insuance to ensure that you are protected in the event of an accident on your premises. There are two options for you to choose between depending on the amount of cover you require:


  • Road Risks Insurance
  • Combined Motor Trade Insurance


Road Risks Insurance protects you against claims due to accidents caused by vehicles you own, that you use in your business, or have legal responsibility to safeguard.


Combined Motor Trade Insurance adds to this and can be tailored to include public and employers liability, business interruption, stock protection among many other options. To discuss the level of cover you require, call us today on 028 6632 4371 or if you know what you want, get a quote by following the link below.

To find out more about the motor trade insurance packages we have available call us now on 028 6632 4371, or email If you want to call into our office, follow the Contact Us link to find where we are.
Also, don't forget to join us on Facebook and follow our Twitter account to keep up-to-date with our latest news and best offers.

Bookmark and Share

Switch to desktop version