Home & Contents Insurance

Get the right home & contents cover to give you peace of mind where it matters most. When it comes to home insurance it is important that you have the right cover as there are a number of different options available. Below is some information regarding the diferent types of home insurance that are required in special circumstances. Follow the link and get in touch with us today and our advisors will establish your needs and provide an affordable policy to keep you and your family as safe as houses.


If your home is going to be unoccupied for a month or more, you need to make sure you have the right sort of insurance cover. Your normal household insurance policy will not cover you should anything happen during this time - you actually need to buy specialist unoccupied home insurance.

Let Property

If you decide to rent out your home then it is important to ensure that you are fully protected as a Landlord. It is recommended that you purchase Landlord insurance as standard home insurance does not cover rental properties.

Holiday Home

If you are lucky enough to own a holiday home then you will understand the importance of protecting this asset while it is unoccupied. A standard home and contents policy will not cover your property as it is considered to risky, so it is important that you get the correct cover if you are insuring a holiday home.

To find out more about the home & contents insurance packages available call us now on 028 6632 4371, or email info@bradyinsurance.co.uk. If you want to call into our office, follow the Contact Us link to find where we are.
Also, don't forget to join us on Facebook and follow our Twitter account to keep up-to-date with our latest news and best offers.

Bookmark and Share

Switch to desktop version