Do you make money from selling or buying vehicles? Whether you operate part-time from home or you have your own workshop or sales forecourt, you need the right insurance. Brady Insurance can provide a range of motor trader insurance policies to cover you if there is an accident on your premises. We offer a range of policies covering two main areas: Road risks insurance and combined motor trade insurance. Contact our teams in Enniskillen, Pomeroy, Fintona or Castlederg for more information.

Road risks insurance

Brady Insurance

If you buy and sell vehicles, are you sure that you are properly insured? Road risks insurance will protect you against any claims due to accidents caused by vehicles you own, that you use in your business or that you have the legal responsibility to safeguard.

Combined motor trader insurance

Combined motor trader insurance can be taken out in addition to road risks insurance. This policy can be tailored to include public and employers’ liability insurance, business interruption insurance, stock protection insurance and many other options.

For a quote on our motor trader insurance.

Professional advice, top quality insurance

The motor trader industry is incredibly diverse. Whether you are a small trader or a major car sales operator, Brady Insurance can find a policy to suit you. Visit one of our Northern Ireland branches in Enniskillen, Pomeroy, Fintona or Castlederg and talk to our experts today.

Send Us a Message

Brady Insurance
  • * Required fields
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.